and also blogs

12.08.2013

Not Dead Yet

Remember that time? When I updated my blog? Yeah, me neither.

Since last I posted I flailed at nanowrimo for a few weeks (17k! It's almost like 50k, right?) before accidentally taking a hiatus from writing. I've been blaming my lack of writing on being in the busy season at work and being stuck working Saturdays, of all things. But now I've managed to take all these days off, so I have no more excuses. I really need to get some writing done. *stares at blank document* Any minute now.

ANYWAY I do have a project I'm planning to launch soon I PINKY PROMISE. (And not like the time my mom took my phone and pinky promised to bring it back before I got off work then didn't. Not that I'm holding a grudge or anything.) The plan is to put it up on Wattpad one chapter at a time, that way I can stay far enough ahead of it. I'm thinking I'll start it in January so that I can take December to finish up a few things.

And maybe I'll make my New Years Resolution (Should that be capitalized? Is Years possessive? Oh well.) to update my blog weekly. And stop using parentheses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment